5) fear of youth - i wish i had written the piece i linked to, a good distillation of our domestication of young people
4) kasdorf - i didn't write this either, but this is the truth about my childhood faith, though i wasn't raised mennonite
2) casting bread - this idea remains alive and well, in the midst of a tenuous future, it remains an important idea that i am not sure how to flesh out, but is calling me to a deeper sense of my own vocation that i can become one who can live this into reality.
3) ok go - i like the song, i love the video.
1) leadership academy II - the post is okay, the group of young people were fantastic, the time with them and with the staff is a favorite memory of last summer. i'm looking forward to our trip to taize this summer.
1a) sge - also a favorite memory, not a very good post but i got to read the answers given to these questions and i've attended the presentations that came out of the hard work. if i were a better blogger i would have pictures up for this amazing pilgrimage to southern africa with a remarkable group of young people. hard to describe, but i still get emotional when i think about how hard we all worked to learn and be changed by those we met.